In the meeting we will elect the chair and other board members for the 2016 term. If you cannot come to the meeting, but still wish to run for a position in the board you can send your application to frontier-hallitus (ät) helsinki.fi (by the 2nd of December, 2015). Please mention in your application if you are running for a certain position. Check out our blog to see what positions we have in the current board: https://frontierry.wordpress.com/board-2015/
2. Choosing the chair, secretary, two (2) examiners of the minutes and two (2) vote counters.
3. Declaring the quorum and legality of the meeting.
4. Approving the agenda for the meeting.
5. Confirming the action plan, estimates of revenue and expenditure and the membership fee.
6. Choosing the chair and other board members.
7. Choosing two (2) operations inspectors and two (2) deputy operations inspectors.
8. Any other business.
9. Closing the meeting.